Monday, March 9, 2009

sElf cOnCept!!!












'Tis easy enough to be pleasant, when life flows like a song. But the man worthwhile is the one who will smile when everything goes dead wrong...
-- Ella Whuler Wilox

Some people are going to likr me and some people aren't, so I might as well be me. Then, at least, I will know that people who like me, like me...
-- Huhg Prather












Self Concept:

I believe that a person is unique. Unique in a sense that he exhibits unique characteristics which differs from other people.
*To tell you frankly, I'm a quite snobbish especially if I don't like your style.
*I'm a fun-loving person, who shares jokes with friends and enjoys adventures.
*I'm talkative. ( But in a proper time )

*I'm a person who value friendship.
* I'm a loving person more especially to those who love me too.

* I hate hypocrite people.
* And lastly, I love simple things.



Look at people; recognize them, accept them as they are, without wanting them to change....
-- Helen Benigton
The man who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed..
-- Lloyd Jones

If you Think
If you think you are beaten, you are.
If you think you are dare not, you don't!
If you want to win; but think you can't,
It's almost a cinch you wont.

If you think you'll lose, you're lost;
For out in the world we find
Success begins with a fellows will;

It's all in the state of the mind.

Life's battle don't always go
To the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later the man who wins
Is the man who thinks he can.





No comments:

Post a Comment